Riewer & Manke, D.D.S.
218-847-9214 office – 218-847-9215 fax
An often overlooked aspect of your dental experience is a clear understanding of the financial choices, or payment terms available. In an effort to strengthen that part of our service, we have established the following guidelines:
· PAYMENT - Payment is due at the time treatment is rendered. We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards, as well as CareCredit cards. An opportunity to save money with a courtesy adjustment is available when "payment in full" is made on the day of services with a cash or personal check payment.
· CREDIT POLICY - We recognize that full payment may not always be possible. For more expensive procedures such as crowns, bridges, dentures and root canal therapy, we request that a 50% down payment be made prior to initiation of treatment and the remaining balance due at the final appointment. If these terms cannot be met, prior arrangements must be made.
· CARE CREDIT – We offer Convenient Monthly payment plans through CareCredit, a healthcare credit card specifically designed to pay for treatments and procedures not covered by insurance. We offer No Interest and Low Interest payment plans and the card may be used at all healthcare practices that offer CareCredit. If you would like to use this option, we will assist you in applying online for this medical credit card. A valid drivers license and a form of credit (Visa, MC, Department store card, Gas card, etc.) are necessary as is being 18 years old or older.
· INSURANCE - Our office will file your insurance claims for you; however, we must emphasize that as health care providers, our relationship is with you, not your insurance company. In order to serve you better, we ask that you know and understand your insurance coverage benefits and limitations. We cannot always be familiar with every aspect of your plan. It is your responsibility to inform us of any policy requirements or changes. If your insurance doesn't cover the service rendered at 100 percent, we will collect your portion of the balance at the time of service. Any outstanding balance is ultimately the patient's responsibility.
· EMERGENCY CARE - Payment is due on the day of treatment for emergency services rendered on non-established patients regardless of insurance coverage. An emergency exam will be charged in addition to any fees incurred for services provided.
· CANCELLATION POLICIES - We reserve the right to charge $50 for appointments that are cancelled without one full business day's advance notice. We reserve the right to discontinue the doctor-patient relationship if there are failed appointments or cooperation with the treatment plan is not maintained.